- 1 How do you check a Pokemon’s happiness in light platinum?
- 2 How do you get rock climb in Pokemon Light Platinum?
- 3 Is Lava Surf physical or special?
- 4 How do you evolve Eevee into Sylveon in Pokemon Light Platinum?
- 5 How do you evolve riolu in Pokemon Light Platinum?
- 6 How can you check a Pokemon’s happiness?
- 7 What Pokemon can learn rock climb platinum?
- 8 Where is strength platinum?
- 9 Where is rock climb platinum?
- 10 Can magikarp learn surf?
- 11 Can Zigzagoon learn surf?
- 12 Is Surf a special attack?
How do you check a Pokemon’s happiness in light platinum?
You can check it three ways. If you tap and hold your Pokémon and it gives two large hearts, then its happiness is maxed. On Route 213 you will find a house with a man inside. Show this man one of your Pokémon, and he will look at its footprint and guage its happiness levle.
How do you get rock climb in Pokemon Light Platinum?
On Route 217, there is a house with a hiker inside. Talk to him, and he says he has lost his HM outside in the blizzard. Go back out, the HM is Rock Climb and it’s behind the house. Go back in and talk to him again.
Is Lava Surf physical or special?
|PP||15 (max. 24)|
How do you evolve Eevee into Sylveon in Pokemon Light Platinum?
Evolving a Sylveon When the Affection level is ready, you need to teach your Eevee a Fairy-type move. You can just level your Eevee up and it will evolve into a Sylveon.
How do you evolve riolu in Pokemon Light Platinum?
- Riolu evolve through Max Friendship level and gains at least 1 level after 4 am and before 8 pm. Also, there are three moves that only Riolu can learn so be sure you want to evolve it.
- The way I evolved my Riolu is I leveled it up to level 30, it is not that hard. User Info: Coleian.
How can you check a Pokemon’s happiness?
Friendship and Happiness Checker location in Pokémon Sword and Shield. If you want to check the Friendship level of a specific Pokémon, then travel to Hammerlocke. Once you’re there head to the building to the right of the Pokémon Centre. You’ll find the Friendship Checker in this house.
What Pokemon can learn rock climb platinum?
Bibarel is probably the best travel pokemon there is, as it can learn Rock Smash, Cut, Surf, Strength, Waterfall, and Rock Climb.
Where is strength platinum?
Snorlax moves large boulders out of the way. Most likely, you will have a water pokemon on your team. Go to Iron Island and talk to the guy named Riley, then he will give you HM Strength.
Where is rock climb platinum?
Coronet, right? On the way, on Rt. 217, use find a house with an Item ball just North of it. Grab that, and HM 08, Rock Climb is yours!
Can magikarp learn surf?
Magikarp cannot learn Surf.
Can Zigzagoon learn surf?
I teach him Cut, Strength, Dig, and Surf. He picks up items, and if you keep him up to par with your team, he can hold his own against anybody.
Is Surf a special attack?
Surf (Japanese: なみのり Surfing ) is a damage-dealing Water-type move introduced in Generation I. Surf (move)
|PP||15 (max. 24)|